Contact Info / Websites
I just released an update to Glory Hole Arcade that addresses a bunch of feedback from the community. Thank you so much for playing and giving feedback!
Here's a summary of the changes:
- converted project to Unity 5
- ramped difficulty so it isn't so F'ing hard
- added a/d and cursor key movement
- removed clicking on background movement as it was interfering with picking up poweruppers
- removed jiggly tits as they sometimes cause issues
- rats go faster after you click on them
- updated help tips
Please give the new version a try and let me know what you think! I am also working on a web GL version so it will be playable in Chrome. Unfortunately, there are some performance and other issues that need to be ironed out as part of this conversion.
And don't forget this game is available for Android on MiKandi at https://mikandi.com/app/15768
Thanks again for playing!